Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I gave up

Ok, I admit it, following a schedule didn't work for me.... so I gave up. BUT the next few months will hopefully be less horrendous than the last few and I'll do this more regularly.

Frankly, it helps to get encouragement too. One of my mentors reamed me on content and said I was posting about the "wrong" things. So, what are the right things?? I think I'll just post about what I like, collecting wise and what I know about and let her figure her own life out. (at least I can spell).

Ok enough crankiness first thing in the AM.  I'll see you more often now that I gave up listening to other cranky people.

1 comment:

  1. I have found when using social media , which blogging is part of,conversational posts are the most affective. When it is a business blog think about the things your would be talking with you customers about if they were wandering through your store in person. Your things are beautiful they will sell them selves. We can see them. So your blog is a chance for us to get to know you. I have found when I write with a cup of coffee by the computer like I am talking to a friend about my business I develope relationships.I have friends on line I have never met but feel I know. I am just reopenning my on line shop. Nice to meet you. I was driven here by a post a friend sent me about "Bling my Bra". Just keep going. Listen to everyone and take action on what feels right in your heart. Blessings, Lilli (PS I can't spell....give me a breakLOL)

    ReplyDelete