Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear eBay, why do you hate me?

Seriously?? WHAT did I ever do to you but pay hundreds of dollars in fees?? And for that, you have crippled my international sales.  GEE THANKS.


For the rest of the world, let me be clear, I am not an eBay hater.  If I were, I hardly would be listing there after 14 years.  I loved the "real eBay" but this version now is driving me to drink...or homicide.

I USED to get 40% of my sales from international buyers. I spend money for international visibility (which I think is maximum greed on eBay's part but I do buy that visibility cause I love international sales).  And for what??? So I can get buyers telling me they can't buy because it shows No international shipping? NOT what I want to hear.

I have calculated international shipping on ALL my items, so customers can see what it's going to cost to have that thing, mailed to them. Where ever they are.  So why is eBay telling people I have no shipping to the UK or Canada or Switzerland?? (and God only knows where else they discouraged people from...)

BEATS ME! the only answer I can think of is, they hate me, and/or they are trying to drive me nuts.

Thanks eBay, that's my husband's job...Back off, he's better at it than even you are.

Sort of goes along with the eternal question - how can I buy an autograph on eBay  but when I try to sell that autograph I get a severe policy violation that lasts a year...first one and it lasts a year BUT I can't get a refund on the autograph cause stupid me waited more than 90 days to try and sell it and find out it was a fake....... so I got doubly screwed. (see and you all thought I was mad about nothing... )

3 comments:

  1. That's what I call telling it like it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell em Beth. Ebay is always messing with stuff and gets it all screwed up Why oh why do they have people working for them that don`t understand " if it wasn`t broke, why did ya try to FIX it ! " Now it`s worse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I am mrs mary morgan from FINLAND, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband george morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to france he meant a lady called clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss florida and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called dromoba who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss florida ask me to contact dromoba. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact dromoba on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact dromobaspellhome@gmail.com, He is the best spell caster. call him on +2348076826545.

    ReplyDelete